Monday

Quick and Simple Avocado Relish

We love avocados and eat them whenever we can. We love them plan and fixed in salads. One good thing about my small town grocery store is that I can get avocados all year long. So with this, we enjoy them all year  long. Do you like avocados? What are some of your favorite recipes.


Quick and Simple Avocado Relish

2 firm Avocados from Mexico
2 T. Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime blend
1 T. Lime juice
1 T. Lemon juice
1 small tomato, chopped

Chop avocado and tomato and toss with rest of ingredients.  Let sit 5-10 min. and top your taco!  Delish!



3 comments:

  1. I love avocados and I look forward to trying this! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a healthy and simple way to eat avocados. Love it.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never made avocado relish before, I can't wait to try it when I have taco night on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips