Thursday

Hot Chocolate Bark & Holiday Link up


Pumpkin turned Frosty the Snowman! by Eva over at Tales of the Scotts

Welcome to my on going link up with all things Holiday Tips, Crafts & Recipes! Today I'm featuring two of my favorite and giving you another recipe. Check them out and then go down and link up something from your blog or find something new.
125 + Cheap Stocking Stuffers by Ginny over at Organizing Homelife

Every year we make White Christmas Bark. This year I had 1 extra chocolate bark that needed to be melted so I created two new creations for my Christmas Open House.  Hot Chocolate  and a Peppermint Chocolate Patty Bark.
Hot Chocolate Bark

1 pkg chocolate almond bark
1 cup hot chocolate powder
8 broken up graham crackers
1 cup of white chocolate pieces or chips (or whatever you have on hand)
sprinkles, optional

Melt bark in microwave according to package instructions.  Then add in chocolate mix, & graham crackers. Stir.  Then quickly stir in white chocolate and pour out onto a 11 X 17 baking sheet.  Top with sprinkles of your choice. Once hard, break and eat! Use different flavors of hot cocoa mix to get different variations on this recipe!

Link up your Holiday Tips, Crafts & Recipes!
  • For every 50 link ups I will have a giveaway for those that link up. I will pull a number and that will be the winner. So enter as many links as you want. Please let others know about this, too! What will you get? Various prizes include gift cards, codes, coupons, candy, holiday goodies and more!
  • Several times a week I will draw numbers for ideas posted and feature that blog. So again, link up so you can be featured.
  • In return, I just ask that if you link up please consider following my blog, leaving a comment and making an effort to visit friends who link up!  Check the tag for Holiday Tips, Crafts & Recipes to see more post. 
  • The link is set up to post the newest link on the top. That way all the wonderful Thanksgiving ideas are on the bottom and the fresh Christmas & New Year ideas are on top!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips