Friday

Valentine Mini Chocolate Chip Pie

Have you ever eaten a Kentucky Derby Pie? This Valentine Mini Chocolate Chip pie taste just like it. We don't get to Kentucky often enough to buy one so this is our best substitution. Yummy sweet treat for your Valentine.
It is a very easy recipe with simple ingredients. We usually cut it into bars but for Valentine's Day we decided to use our cookie cutter and make mini heart shaped treats! So easy & cute. Enjoy!

I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest and to pin this for me! If you do, let me know and I will follow back.

Mini Chocolate Chip Pie (Bars)

Ingredients
24 rectangles of graham crackers
2 cans of sweet condensed milk
10 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips*
2 cups finely chopped pecan

Directions
1) Crush the graham crackers. I use a ziplock bag and smash with a rolling pin. You can also use a food processor.
2) In one large bowl, add all the ingredients and stir until moist.
3) Lightly butter or grease a 9 X 13 size pan.
4) Pour in mixture and pat it down. It will be sticky!
5) Bake for 35-40 minutes in a preheated 350 oven. You want them to no longer be sticky and slight golden in color. Don't over bake!
6) Let cool and then cut & eat! Use any shape cookie cutter if you want them in fun shapes. 

Kitchen Note
Use a variety of chocolate chips for the best taste! Experiment with varies chips!




16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! I just linked up 3 of my Valentine treats. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! I linked up a couple of things for V-day! New follower here.

    Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the nice invite..LOTs of fun Vday links that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me over! Lots of cute things over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lovely comment gave me a great big smile while I was awake in the middle of the night feeding my babe :-) And thanks for linking up and inviting us over to do the same, warmly Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to come over and link up. It's so nice to meet new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are welcome! I've given you all pins on Pinterest up to link 32! Thanks so much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the invite! I just linked up my Valentine treats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have mercy, those look good! Drooling on my chin! I'm pinning this for future use! Visiting from Show me how!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susie

    I'm sharing my "Neapolitan 5-layer Birthday Cake"
    Thanks for hosting this great party!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do accept as true with all the concepts you've presented on your post. They're really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
    Easton SV2 V12 Slowpitch Softball ASA Bat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Susie~

    What a fun party & a sweet blog! Thank you for hosting, happy to be a new follower. :)

    Christina

    Drop by & Visit {The Tattered Tag}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks friends! All who linked up yesterday (Friday) got a pin! I hope you get some sweet traffic from it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting us at Toys In The Dryer. We appreciate your invitation to link up...We have linked up our 14 days of Valentines posts. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am drooling over all these wonderful goodies! Hope you have a wonderful week and a special Valentine Day. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips