Wednesday

National Zucchini Day! Tasty Recipes

How do you like your zucchini??? Fried? Baked? However you prefer to eat your zucchini, today is the day to celebrate! August 8th is National Zucchini Day!

Here are some recipes that I have tried and LOVE:


Chocolate Zucchini Cake and Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Cake




Here are a few that I want to make:




And when you've done everything possible with zucchini and still have leftovers do this with it:
FREEZE it! I always freeze my zucchini in 1 or 2 cup portions. That way it is easy to pull it out and have the right amount for baking recipes.

What do you like to do with Zucchini? If you have any recipes or blog links feel free to leave them below so that I can come check them out!

Happy National Zucchini Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips