Monday

Menu Plan Monday Recipes & link up


Chocolate Cobbler from Mimi's Magic Apron (picked from last week's menu!)

Welcome back to Menu Planning Monday! Thanks to all who stopped in and even linked up! Here is my menu and I've included a linky so you can link up your menu plan or find new recipes! We often eat the leftovers for lunch. How about you?

Monday-Runzas & big salad


Tuesday-Zesty Cannellini Bean Salad and leftover Runzas
Wednesday-Quick & Easy Jambalaya and Chocolate Cobbler from Mimi's Magic Apron

Thursday-Cheesy Bacon Calzones (use other toppings)


Friday-Busy Day Lasagna & Herb Biscuit Knots




*Featured Menu Plan from last week's link up is Healthy Weekly Meal Plan by Healthy Kitchen Guide
Lime Cilantro Rice from the above menu plan! I can't wait to try it.


Link up your menu or any tasty recipes! Next week you might get featured. I'm linked up to OrgJunkie Menu Link up and I always check out 3 Boys and a Dog menu plan.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Susie,
    Everything looks delicious! Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie! Looking at your menu plan with all the great pictures always makes me hungry :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing! I am just sitting here working on what to feed my family this week. Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice receipes Susie, thanks for share

    regards
    Belajar SEO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips