Tuesday

Fall Wreath Ideas

Need some new Fall Wreath Ideas? Do you ever make your own fall wreaths? They are so easy to do and you can save a lot of money making your own Fall and Halloween Crafts.
Halloween Crafts
I've made quite a few over the years because of the money saving factor ;) I know people say that they aren't creative enough to make their own. Guess what? That is why there is Facebook, Pinterest, etc so you can get ideas from others and make your own.

Below are some of the wreaths that I made this Fall and a few other favorites. Click to get the tutorial of each one where I was featured on the Bowdabra Blog. I do admit though, I never could really make the perfect bow until I started using the Bowdabra or Mini Bowdabra. No matter what I do, the bows always turn out perfect! If you want one they sell them online or at most craft stores. They are also participating in the A Crafter's Dream Giveaway where you can enter to win a Mini Bowdabra Gift set or shopping spree to their online store.

If you have any wreaths on your blog please list any below no matter the theme!  I would love to see your wreaths!
Fall Wreath Ideas

Halloween Crafts
Ms. Halloween Pumpkin with fun "hair bow"

Halloween Crafts

Halloween Crafts

Halloween Crafts
Fall Lima Bean Wreath (yes made from real lima beans!)

wreath

Share your wreath ideas in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I might have entered mine twice, oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up, Sue! I will delete it when I get over to Linky. No problem at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linkup. I have not linked up in a while and had to find you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips