Saturday

Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Trays

I love creating fun veggies trays. I always put out a good presentation but have NEVER created an actual veggie tray that looks like a turkey! This year I'm going to create one similar from the awesome recipe ideas below with my 3 nieces! Which one should I make? What are some of your favorite vegetable recipes for the holidays?

These 3 veggie turkey's are on my Feelin' Like Fall Pinterest Board. I'd love for you to stop over and check out the board. Feel free to link up anything you want in the below linky. 


Please follow my boards on Pinterest- SusieQTpies Scraps of Life and leave a comment below that you are following so I can make sure to follow back!! 

What are some of your favorite veggies for Thanksgiving? Share below and if you have a link share so that I can come check out your links.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips