Saturday

Holiday Recipes & Holiday Craft ideas

Are you looking for a fun and fresh ideas for the holidays? Are you on Pinterest? Stop over and check out my Recipes for the Holidays and Christmas Crafts & Recipes boards for all the fun ideas that I have collected.
Have you ever made Snowman Soup? It is a super easy gift idea that I have been making for years. My project is being featured over at the Bowdabra Blog. I'd love for you to stop over and get my hot cocoa recipe and see the craft tutorial. 

What are some of your favorite HOLIDAY Pinterest boards? I'd love for you to link them up below. Do you need a new coffee pot? Stop over and check out my coffee pot review on The Smart Cooking Guide. If you can, leave a comment on the post so that I know you stopped in. THANK YOU!! 

Please follow my boards on Pinterest- SusieQTpies Scraps of Life 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the linky! I'm going to spend all naptime just looking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips