Wednesday

Top 10 Thanksgiving Recipes & Crafts

Here are my top 10 Thanksgiving Recipes and Thanksgiving Crafts from some of my fellow bloggers. I'm thankful for each of them.
Thanksgiving Crafts

Take a few minutes to visit their blogs.
Thanksgiving Story Books to read with your kids from the Kids Activities Blog


My Auntie's Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake. The best ever and never would I want to eat any other pumpkin cheesecake. 

Giving Thanks Craft activity to do with your kids by the Bowdabra Blog. This would make a fun and interactive Thanksgiving Craft for your kids & family.

Are you a vegetarian? So instead of turkey or ham for Thanksgiving try this very yummy Grilled Corn Veggie Burger a.k.a. Grilled Portobello Mushroom burger. It is delish from The Smart Cooking Guide. 


Crystal & Co's Gobble Smores are fun! She has a free printable with this Thanksgiving Craft. Need turkey poo treat bags? She has that on her blog, too!

Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins by Semi Homemade Mom


Winnie's Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel coating

Last but surely not least is from Six Sisters Blog. I love stopping in there. Last year they featured my Brown Sugar Cookies and I get visit all the time from people at their blog stopping in to get this Brown Sugar Cookie recipe (recipe is on my right side bar.) The post where it was featured isn't Thanksgiving related but well worth the mention! 

I saved it until last because the post is 20 Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes which will take you from this Thanksgiving post into making goodies for Christmas! Enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends.

Don't forget to go BIG Thanksgiving weekend and shop SMALL at Small Business Saturday on November 24th! Don't forget the small business owners. They really need our support. Join the cause! Support Small Business Saturday


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Susie for the feature! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Susie!!
    I'm soooo honored :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips