Monday

National Potato Lovers Month Monday Menu Plan

February is National Potato Lovers month and are you in? This week's Monday Menu Planning is stuffed full of potato goodness. Share your recipes in the blog hop.
potatoes
Menu Plan


Monday- Potato Pizza Crust for the Potato Crusted Margarita Pizza
World Nutella Day


Tuesday - World Nutella Day! Let's just eat Nutella all day. Nutella Peanut 
Butter Cookies. Ok well if you want more carbs, enjoy the Easiest Ever Potato Soup

Wednesday- Mocked Mashed Potato Bar is a family favorite and low carb friendly!

Menu Planning

Thursday- Mashed Cauliflower (excellent low carb potato substitute) from last weeks featured menu by StoneGable

Friday- Healthy French Fry Potato

National Potato Lovers Month

Check back over the month because I have quite a few potato recipes to add to my blog for Potato Month


Weekend - Crustless Spinach Quiche

Are you looking for healthy apps? Check my post and if you have any healthy post, healthy recipes or healthy app reviews on your blog, stop over and share them with me!
Menu planning

I've linked up at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting!!

    Oh yes, I brought you some potatoes!!
    My Potato Skins:)

    Have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some wonderful dishes to try on today's post! I'm inspired to get busy cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie
    Feb is National Potato Lovers?
    That's new to me but I like it.
    Does sweet-potato count ?? If yes then I'm definitely in :)

    Thank for another party and I wish you a great weet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love potatoes! especially mashed potatoes... =)

    Thanks for hosting! so many good recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for sharing another nifty project!

    Have a great week!
    Susie@bowdabra
    http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/02/09/saturday-showcase-craft-project-linky-19/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips