Saturday

HOTTEST Cookies on my blog in 2012 & Pinterest blog hop


The hottest cookies on my blog this year were the tasty Soft Brown Sugar Cookies you see below! They are wonderful and I hope that all of you who clicked on them actually baked them! 

For the weekly Pinterest Party I am featured my most clicked post this year, yes the tasty Soft Brown Sugar cookies and most followed Pinterest board. That board is my Best Ever Cookbooks. It is a must follow board. You'll find yummy cookbooks and recipes made from those cookbook.


HOW TO JOIN THE LINKY Party (all optional)

1) Pin this Party Post to Pinterest- Please! 

2) Link up your most clicked on post, most followed Pinterest board, etc.

3) Add your Pinterest name to the linky.

4) In turn pin a few things on the linky.


Please follow my boards on Pinterest- SusieQTpies Scraps of Life and cohost  Crystal and Company and  3 Boys and a Dog. We do follow back.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, great hop! Happy New Year to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie,

    I have linked and am following everyone (which prompted me to go through all my followers and make sure I was following them all back!) Feel free to link this to my Pin Me Linky Party. I also have a party starting at midnight tonight for either a 2012 recap post or your 1 favorite post of the year. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    Thank you so much for sharing your tasty recipe with us last week in the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We love seeing your creations! If you haven't yet stopped in, the new Showcase is up and running! We can't wait to see what you share with us in 2013!

    Susie@Bowdabra
    http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/01/05/saturday-showcase-craft-project-linky-14/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips