Sunday

Because I saw it on Pinterest... Project #1




Because I saw it on Pinterest... Project #1:
Jolly Rancher Lollipops
     Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest. Such a fun place to find new ideas! I'm sure that's just old news, but it's all new to me! While I was going through my feed, I saw this marvelous idea about making your own lollipops! They looked super easy to do plus they were made from Jolly Ranchers. (I've been going through Jolly Rancher withdrawals ever since I became a metal mouth, so this seemed like the perfect way to still enjoy them!) So my little sister and I embarked on our very first "Because I saw it on Pinterest" Project!

First, you'll need:
  • Jolly Ranchers
  • Lollipop Sticks
  • Baking Pan
  • Parchment Paper
  • An Oven Preheated to 225 degrees













Once you've preheated the oven, line the pan with a sheet parchment paper and then place three candies of any flavor together. 

Don't forget to space them out so there's room for those lollipop sticks!

After that, stick them in the oven for ten minutes or until they look melted.

Once melted, take them out and place your lollipop sticks in them. Twirl the lollipop sticks until they're fully covered, and waaalllaa! You're done.

Let them cool for 20 minutes or so, and then enjoy!



Check here for more Lollipop ideas, recipes & crafts.

Check here for more Teen Inspiration.

Article written by my new teen writer, 1nOnlyAnna (17 year old daughter!) Check in frequently for her updates on her new series, "Because I saw it on Pinterest..."

4 comments:

  1. Looks great. I will have to try these. Can you use other hard candy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay L. You sure can! It's the same concept. (: Let us know how using other candy worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My kids are going to love this! I'm hosting a linky party "One Creative Weekend" at OneCreativeMommy.com. I'd love for you to visit and link up this idea and/or anything else you'd like to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips