Monday

Fall Menu Plan ideas and weekly blog hop

Weekly menu planning helps me save time and money for my family. It also allows us to eat healthier meals instead of running out to fast food restaurants. Do you menu plan?

Winnie's Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel Pecan Glaze- feature from last weeks menu!
Welcome back to Menu Planning Monday! Thanks to all who stopped in and even linked up! Remember you can link up any menu, recipe or anything else related to food.  I will pick a few recipes to try and/or feature in my next week menu plan!
Have a great week!

MondayFiesta Burger and SPICY RANCH Dip and Flower Power Artist Veggies
Tuesday-Scallopine with Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes and a huge salad

Wednesday-Crockpot Cranberry BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Bacon Potatoes (feature from last week menu by Marty's Musings)

Thursday-Leftovers or Pizza Soup (depends if we have enough leftovers or not)
Friday-Thai Green Curry Chicken 

Weekend craft project-feature from last week's linky Turkey Candy Dish! Isn't this awesome! My teen wants to make some of these for her teachers. Gobble Gobble! 

Saturday-Speedy Sausage Muffins

Dessert- My pumpkin cheesecake

#1 Check out my new series- holiday treats under 200 calories

#2 Check out my latest review on a George Forman Grill with removable plates (please stop over and say HI and leave a comment! I would really appreciate it ;)

#3 Coupons!


I've linked up at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday link up and always check out 3 Boys and a Dog menus. I will pin some of the below post on Pinterest as I have time! If you do pin my post, please leave a comment and I will be sure to get yours pinned. Thanks! Have a super week.

10 comments:

  1. THANKS Susie for featuring my Pumpkin Cheesecake. You've made my day :) :)
    Thanks for the party and have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan is making my mouth water! I am going to have to try that Crockpot Cranberry Chicken. Sounds good! Do you have any suggestions for making it without the wine? Maybe just cranberry juice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome Winnie. Your desserts are killing me! lol You do great at capturing your food with photos! Keep rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen V- I'm sure cranberry juice or any other flavor of fruit juice is fine. I cook with wine a lot - the alcohol is burned off and the wine gives some recipes a full flavor. BUT I have used juices if I didn't have wine!
    It is tasty and let me know how it turns out for you!

    susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for recommending my Cheesy Bacon Potatoes. I hope you love them as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fiesta burger looks very unique! My Hubby would love it. Thanks for sharing! I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin pie (I know I'm weird) but I love cheesecake... I'll have to give that one a try. Is the pumpkin very overpowering/strong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Marty! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kraftin Mommy- I can only speak for the 2nd cheesecake and no, the pumpkin taste is not overpowering at all. It is really yummy! Hope you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Susie! I subscribed last week and am linking up for my first time--thanks for hosting! I can't find a button for the Menu Plan Monday though, so that I can link back...I'm not sure if there isn't one, or I'm just missing it!

    Natalia
    http://preputilityvehicle.blogspot.ca/2012/10/free-books-available-oct-29-and-canning.html

    ReplyDelete

  10. Hello! I’m stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop
    this week!

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-7-country-craft.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in at SusieQTpies Cafe! We are serving up family, food & fun!

Please leave a comment so that I can stop over and visit your blog.

FYI I approve every comment before it is published because of the SPAM issue. Don't be alarmed if you comment doesn't show up immediately.

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Blogging tips